- I am a research intern at Mila, the Quebec Artificial Intelligence Institute, working in the lab of Prof. Sarath Chandar.
- My primary research interests include optimization of SGD algorithms and Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) and using Lagrangian-based RNNs to simulate physical systems. I have also worked with quantum computing machine learning algorithms such as Quantum Support Vector Machines (QSVMs) and Variational Quantum Classifiers (VQCs).
- I received my BSc from the Honours Physics & Computer Science program at McGill University. My undergraduate research advisor was Prof. Michael Hilke with additional supervision from Prof. Sabrina Leslie. My research focused on two-dimensional non-planar graphene structures and ML-based prediction of solid properties.
- December 7, 2020. My paper detailing my exploration of Quantum Machine Learning was submitted to Physics Letters A. Read the preprint here.
- September 21, 2020. Began working at in the Chandar Lab at Mila.
- June 19, 2020. Graduated from McGill University, with a Bachelor’s of Science, First-Class Honours in Physics & Computer Science.